Arm Blink LEDs
- Example Directory: arm_blink_leds
- The LEDs blink via ARM memory.
- GPMC has been used between ARM and FPGA for memory Transfer
Flash the FPGA with arm_blink bitstream
cd examples/arm_blink_leds # If the fpga tools present on BBB make # Else scp the .bin file in Beaglewire/examples/arm_blink_leds # In host computer go to Beaglewire/examples/arm_blink_leds # make # Command to send it to FPGA: # scp arm_blink.bin email@example.com:/home/debian/Beaglewire/examples/arm_blink_leds # Loading SPI flash after FPGA reset, it will be boot up on SPI. make load_spi # Reset the FPGA for running bitsream (RST Button on BeagleWire)
Running arm blink script for transferring the memory words from ARM to FPGA (LEDs)
- Before running the arm blink script ensure that bridge libs are compiled.
cd Beaglewire/bridge_lib/ make
- Once the bridge libs are compiled:
cd Beaglewire/examples/arm_blink_leds chmod +x arm_blink.sh sudo ./arm_blink.sh
- Generalize C code with the help of memmap